Friday, August 23, 2013

Last Week of Summer: Friday

So we come to the end of this last week of summer...and at this point our sanity is barely hanging on.  We are counting hours at this point...the noise is ear-splitting.  The humor is all potty related.  The fighting is infectious.  The crying is hourly.  Let the school year commence!!!!!!!!!!  But as children will force you to do....The show must go on...and so it has.
I started the day with an 8am photo shoot, attempting to beat the heat since an almost 2 month old was involved....it was so humid that I completely soaked the shirt I was wearing.  After I got home, we packed up the kids and headed to Austin to explore every square inch of Toys R Us.  The kids were beyond excited!!!  We wanted to do a little Christmas window shopping to get ideas as well as get ideas for Ava's upcoming birthday.  And ideas, we did get! 

Grandparents, here's what Levi wants and it's only $349.99.  What a steal!
 Afterwards Shawn treated me and him to lunch at Central Market, which we'd never been to before.  (He packed the kids lunch from home....such a smart guy!)  I got the Greek burger and tried a new meat...lamb. It was great!  Shawn got the Tacos Carnitas which was absolutely delicious too! 

Next we toured the store as if we were tourist from another country.  This picture is ALL chocolate....every kind you can imagine!
 Then it was time to head home for naptime.  During Levi's nap, the girls headed to their hair appointments and this is what we came home with!  Shorter than the last time and they both love it!
Now.....what to do tomorrow?....it's a madhouse around here.

No comments: