Top left: Ava Bottom Left: Elle
Top Center: Emma Bottom Center: Levi
Right side: Shawn
Yesterday we checked off "Learn how to face paint" and I guess I was the one learning. The girls didn't want to paint their own faces at all....so we went searching on the Internet for ideas to go from. The girls loved how each turned out and wore it on their faces for the rest of the day...even when we went to visit 2 families that have been visiting our congregations and 2 families that are already members. Great conversation starter. While I was painting Ava's face this is what she said to me. "Mom, you already have purple and blue face paint on." I was confused since we didn't even use either of those colors and so I asked her where it was. I kid you not, with a straight face and in all sincerity she replied "Under your eyes." Lovely. Nothing like a 1st grader to give you that self-esteem boost you need!
Both girls didn't just want a picture of their face paint...they got into all their closets and put on a full outfit of their choosing and then got to pose however they wanted.

No comments:
Post a Comment