Upon seeing how many pictures I loved from Day 3, I thought it would be best to break it down a little bit, plus the fact that I'm stealing 2 minutes here and 4 minutes there to work on the blog. So this picture is of a typical English breakfast. Shawn ordered this every morning. Our hotel, The Thanet offered a full breakfast every morning, included in the price of the room. This was a wonderful perk and it was so nice to have one less thing to worry about every day. I always ordered toast, "porridge," and a scrambled egg along with a half cup of coffee, which I then doctored up until it was a nice light tan color. :)
This was also our only chance during the day to use the wifi at the hotel so Shawn would check emails if it was working.
Even though I didn't love the taste of the doctored up coffee (since they didn't have all the fru-fru American flavored creamer) I still drank up to help combat any possible issues with jet lag.
Sorry that this is the best photo of our room. In the rush of settling in and hitting the ground running, I didn't take a picture until after we'd slept in it a night. I absolutely loved our window. There was a huge tree outside of it with the prettiest English garden down below.
The views from our room
If you ever go to London, I would recommend this hotel as well as the other one we stayed at for one night after Paris...more on that in a future post.







No comments:
Post a Comment