Shawn is coming up on 9 straight months of no office space. Well, that's not entirely true. He does have a "space" but he shares it with all the other patrons at Starbucks.
He has said that he actually does get quite a bit done and feels productive when working there. I have no idea how he can concentrate. I need complete silence and zero distraction when I am studying. He obviously can work opposite of that.....that is until he transitions to his home office. That is another story. He absolutely can't stand working at home. I don't blame him. Even when there's only one child at home, it's still loud!
(I am ready to have this room back and have some plans to maybe spruce it up soon!)
Anyway, hopefully this is the last week that he'll be without his own personal office. If all goes according to plan, this time next week he'll be soaking in that new building smell, and enjoying the silence that he's missed for so long!


No comments:
Post a Comment