Thursday, June 26, 2014

The End is Near; Thursday

Because I'm about to have three accomplices on all my errands and shopping, I tried to think of one place I really wanted to go without kids in tow.  I picked World Market.  I love that place.  I stocked up on two candies that I love but are impossible to find around here.  I will save these for the ride to camp next week!

They also had all of their flavored carbonated beverages on sale.  I got some fun flavors for Shawn and I to try.  I also found this super cute red wire holder thingy in my neighbors trashcan today.  I have no shame and LOVE how cute it is...it's like it was meant to hold these drinks.  :)

This afternoon after I got home from running errands and Shawn got home from work, we decided to eat Gigi's cupcakes FOR DINNER.  Yes really.  That is definitely something we NEVER can do with kids so it felt really rebellious!

It was a chocolate raspberry cupcake and it was delicious, as this picture shows.

After that, we headed to our neighborhood pool for a little relaxation.  I love to float in the pool. 

After coming home, we rented The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.  We were both skeptical about this movie.  The trailers all seemed weird but we gave it a try.  We loved and I mean loved this movie.  I would watch it again and I never want to watch a movie twice! 
And with that, we end the most amazing week we've had in a long time.  I was telling someone at church last night that this week has pretty much surpassed our vacation to Europe.  It has been wonderful and I'm so thankful we photographed our times.  These will be such sweet memories for years to come.  One more quiet night, one more quiet morning and then we hug, kiss and squeeze our babies and soak them in!

No comments: