I have to give credit to Gramme. While we were gone to San Antonio, she taught Levi the same song that she had taught the girls when they were babies. I have sung it countless times with all of them and it has earned a special place in my heart :) When we got back, Levi could sing "Me!" at the end of the song. So cute! I will say that most of the time, he can't wait till the end of the song to say "me!" so he says it more than once :)
On a side note, notice that really pretty piece of granite Levi's sitting on :) That is the top of my new kitchen island and we L O V E it!
Wednesday, June 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i cannot wait to see these kiddos...in october! :) :) i know that song too, but the way i know it it has an extra line - will have to sing it when i'm out there.
Thank you Grammy! You have a wonderful voice! Oops, that was Emma! What a good job though! Judy
Post a Comment