Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Lovin Summer

Summer is one of the few times when I'm okay feeding into every single cliche that is associated with this season. Besides the crazy heat, I love EVERYTHING about summer!

At a free sprinkler park in a nearby town--all three loved it! The last time we went here, we just had 2 girls and they both HATED it!




These are the smallest swim trunks he has and they are still too big! Then I realized we aren't putting a swim diaper on him...that ought to help fill them out in the future!

Thank you so much Gramme, for taking care of our kids while we went to San Antonio...they sure are lucky to have you :)

We went to a park in town a few nights ago and it was super hot. I was just about ready to take Levi's pants off of him too!

If I say that this picture might explain why Levi is still not walking alone at 14 months, will you understand why? lol

1 comment:

Lauren Hope said...

love this! love that pic of shawn and levi - and those shorts = too funny! that's a great picture of shawn too - he's got a cute look on his face. :) (where he's holding levi's hands facing the camera.)