Thursday, October 06, 2011

My Christian Family

I am so thankful that we are at a congregation with a lot of people that like to be together. The church is our life and I'm thankful that others feel the same way. We love to hang out every possible chance we get. This past Sunday night was 1st Sunday so since we don't have worship on that evening, we had an impromptu get together at one of our local parks for a picnic and playing. There is no one I'd rather be with than these people!

Israel pitching the wiffle ball to anyone with the guts to swing!


Biggie brought me a handful of sticks and dropped them right in front of me. Coming from a little boy, I felt pretty loved :)
Lots of the gang playing lots of sports

Even the baby got some frisbee action going on.

A new game called Double Decker Frisbee

No comments: