Who says you can only mess with people on April 1st? I packed the girls lunches the other day and added a little special treat. Simple yet so effective.
Thursday, October 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
3 comments:
You're such a fun mom! I want to be like you when I grow up.
...although I must admit I'm disappointed that you didn't catch the girls' looks of horror and disgust on camera. I'm sure it was quite entertaining!
oh how I wish I could have seen it. And especially all the other kids faces. Also, as far as being like me when you grow up...don't grow up...that's the key! :D
You are making great memories for your sweeties! By the way, if I haven't told you, I love reading your blog. Also, your new profile family pic is outstanding. A keeper for sure!
Post a Comment