I am the mom of the two most beautiful girls and a sweet boy. My husband, whom I have been married to since 1999, and I live in the Austin area where he preaches. We are lovin life just where we are.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
One Rotten Pumpkin
Well, we went to the pumpkin patch on the first possible semi-not-burning-up-day that we had so that the kids weren't wearing their swimsuits while posing with pumpkins. There was only one rotten pumpkin....can you figure out which one???
You wouldn't believe me if I told you how many shots I had to take, just to get one non-freaking out face. Such is life with toddlers.
I'm the mom of two beautiful girls and the sweetest boy. I love anything outdoors, want to tour the Eastern US by RV one day, be in New York City at Christmastime, climb Everst, or at least make it to Katmandu and love to shop, take pics and scrapbook! My husband is a preacher and we love the congregation we work with! We love our life!
No comments:
Post a Comment