Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Break: Saturday

I was up bright an early today to have a garage sale, in hopes of making enough money to get new pots and a skillet as well as hopefully get the girls new bikes.  I opened at 7:30 and didn't have a customer till almost 8!  But once they started, it was very steady for a long time.  I tried a new approach this time with no prices on anything and IT WORKED!  I was able to bargain better with people and make more money! 

Yeah for making back some of what we spent to start with!!!

So this is where I keep all my pots and skillets....it's bare except for the big pots which weren't totally messed up so they were saved :)

Our last CWACOMB dinner was tonight and I'm thankful it was simple...lots and lot of pancakes and a syrup avalanche with bacon and OJ. 

After dinner we headed to Target and Walmart to look for cookware and bikes....no luck tonight, but I have until Monday around 4pm to find pots and a skillet so I have some serious hunting to do before then!  We will check out Academy for bikes on the next free evening we have! 
 
Until today, Spring Break was really going smoothly and enjoyably....I don't know if cabin fever struck or what but today has been trying to put it nicely and I am thankful that it's bedtime and even more thankful that we go back to our regularly schedule program on Monday!

1 comment:

Jupers said...

Just caught up on all the spring break stories! So sweet that you have and create such fun times with your darling kids! I miss being with you all especially during my very quiet spring break. Just know we think of you all so often and miss you greatly. Love and kisses to all..Nana